Terms and Conditions of Sale
The online store is operated by FIRMA FENIX Mateusz Franikowski
FENIX HOLLYWOOD DREAM MATEUSZ FRANIKOWSKI
str. Piekary 4/3
Tax Identification Number PL5140264003
The mailing address for returns is str. Piekary 4/3, 63-500 Ostrzeszów, POLEN
Photographs are the property of Hollywood Dream. Copying and distribution of photographs is prohibited. The Act on Copyright and Related Rights of 4 February 1994 (Journal of Laws of 2006, No. 90, item 631 as amended)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Orders are taken via the website, by telephone at 884 914 266, or private message.
2. A contract is concluded between the buyer and the seller the moment an order is placed with the online store. Providing false data constitutes grounds for legal action.
3. The store delivers by mail order, and mailing fees are stated in section 4 of the Terms and Conditions.
4. Cost of shipping:
Polish postal service (pre-payment by bank transfer) -17 PLN
Delivery time ca. 10 business days.
The Polish postal service (pre-payment by bank transfer) fee for international packages depends on the package weight. Contact us before placing an order for all necessary details.
GLS Courier service (cash on delivery) - 19 PLN
Time of shipment up to 48 hrs. "Packages are shipped on behalf of and to the consignee on the basis of power of attorney granted."
5. The customer may select the terms of delivery and payment.
6. The customer covers the cost of shipment. Under specific circumstances, it may be covered by Hollywood Dream.
7. The order is completed within 2-4 business days from the date of reception of payment.
If the customer chooses COD payment, the order is usually sent the next business day.
RETURNS, REPLACEMENTS, AND COMPLAINTS
9. We accept returns and replacements of clothing ordered from our store.
1) Download the form from our website and attach it to your package.
2) Mail the package to:
Hollywood Dream, ul. Zamkowa 2, 63-500 Ostrzeszów, Poland
3) Please send returns and replacements via registered mail
a) The customer, being a consumer under art. 22 of the Civil Code, is entitled, pursuant to legal regulations, to withdraw from a contract concluded remotely without giving any reason, by delivering a written statement to the address stated in section 82 within 14 days.
b) Returns shall be made without delay, no later than within 14 days. Goods returned by the customer should be packaged properly so that they are secured against damage in transport. We do not accept COD returns.
c) The goods returned for replacement should be sent unaltered, except for necessary modifications not exceeding ordinary use.
9. If the customer purchases damaged goods, they are entitled to withdraw from the agreement and Hollywood Dream will cover all related costs or the customer may request a reduction in price or replacement for identical yet full-valued goods. Please contact us to place a complaint.
Hollywood Dream commit themselves to consider a complaint within 14 from the package’s date of reception.
Matters unresolved by these Terms and Conditions are governed by the provisions of the Civil Code, the Act on Electronic Services, and other relevant Polish legal regulations.
**Potential disputes between Butik Hollywood Dream Mateusz Franikowski and the customer, being a consumer within the meaning of art. 22 of the Civil Code, shall be resolved by the competent court pursuant to relevant provisions of the Administrative Procedure Code.
** Potential disputes between Butik Hollywood Dream Mateusz Franikowski and the customer, not being a consumer within the meaning of art. 22 of the Civil Code, shall be resolved by the court competent for the registered office of Butik Hollywood Dream.
The company reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions if legal regulations change.
AMICABLE SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTE
I. Mediation carried out by regional divisions of the Trade Inspection Office and their branches – the procedure allows efficient settlement of disputes between an enterprise and a consumer. Mediation may take a form of an Inspector’s visit to the enterprise’s offices, a bilateral meeting at the Regional Trade Inspection Office, or via mail.
II. Permanent amicable consumer courts – these courts settle disputes on property rights resulting from contracts of sale and services. They are voluntary, and the procedure may be initiated by either the enterprise or the consumer. The procedure is less formal than that conducted by a court of law and is free of charge. The only cost that may be incurred relates to fees for inspections ordered from independent assessors.